Replacing your "Sable" Nail Brushes too often is Expensive!
"You can make your "Sable" Nail Brushes last at least 3 times longer when you use Tammy Taylor Brush Cleaner, to clean your brushes instead of acetone.
- Straight acetone will ruin your brush.
I have manicurists who have been using their same "Sable" Nail Brushes for over 2 1/2 years!"
Q. What Ruins your your "Sable" Nail Brushes?
A. Acetone - Picking - Cutting
- Acetone dries out the hair of your brush, which causes the hairs to "poof" out like a broom instead of being smooth.
- Picking the acrylic product out of your brush will break off the hairs of your brush.
- Cutting the acrylic product out of your brush will ruin the shape of your brush.
- When your Sable" Nail Brush has been damaged by Acetone, Picking or Cutting, it is impossible to create beautiful nails.
IMPORTANT: Tammy Taylor "Brush Cleaner w/ Conditioners" softens and dissolves hardened acrylic product in under 1 minute, and does "not" dry out your brush.
- Keep your Brush Cleaner in a different color Dappen Dish than your Nail Liquid.
"I don't know if you have ever accidently tried to make a nail with brush cleaner thinking that it was Nail Liquid, but... I have; and usually you do not figure it out until you have finished a couple nails and they are rubbery and will not dry. So, to eliminate this problem use your Tammy Taylor "White" Deep ceramic Dappen Dish with Brush Cleaner printed on it."
- Pour your Tammy Taylor "Brush Cleaner w/ Conditioners" into your Tammy Taylor White Dappen Dish for Brush Cleaner.
- Note: Keep the cork top on your Tammy Taylor Dish when you are not working, so your Tammy Taylor Brush Cleaner does not evaporate. Clean your Sable Nail Brush as needed, by dipping it into your Tammy Taylor Dish filled with Tammy Taylor Brush Cleaner and wiping it off on your Tammy Taylor Towelette.
- To clean out hardened acrylic product, place your Sable Nail Brush in your Tammy Taylor Dish filled with Tammy Taylor Brush Cleaner, and let it set as long as needed; usually 1 minute is good, but... if you need to leave it in a little longer, that is fine.
- If the bristles on your Sable Nail Brush have bent from sitting too long, just run bristles under warm water until it comes back into shape.
- Note: Make sure after cleaning your Sable Nail Brush in your Tammy Taylor Brush Cleaner and after wiping it on your Tammy Taylor Towelette, you dip your Sable Nail Brush into your Nail Liquid and wipe it off again. Dipping brush into nail liquid before storing, keeps your brush always ready to make Beautiful Acrylic Nails.
"I know you will be able to Save Money, Save Time, Save Aggravation, and Extend the life of your Sable Nail Brushes by using Tammy Taylor Brush Cleaner w/ Conditioners along with your Tammy Taylor White Dappen Dish for Brush Cleaner, so I put together a Super Special for you".
Get Your Brush Cleaner Kit Today
Your Kit Contains:
16 oz. Tammy Taylor Brush Cleaner w/ Conditioners
Tammy Taylor White Dappen Dish for Brush Cleaner