1. Remove polish with Tammy Taylor Peach Conditioning Polish Remover and Dip- Off Jar.
2. File down acrylic flush with natural nail, using Tammy Taylor Zebra File.
3. Brush on Tammy Taylor Perfume Scented Cuticle Oil and massage into nail and cuticle.
4. Buff with Tammy Taylor Clean Finish Buffing File.
5. Wash hands and dry.
6. Apply Tammy Taylor A-Coat to keep nails pink & white and stop them from yellowing, or apply Tammy Taylor Color Polish. (This will keep your nails like new between fill-ins)
See "Tips on Polishing" below