Some Technicians will choose the "Flat" design and
some will choose the "Oval" design.
Both designs are good, and work well.
The critical issue is the size of the acrylic ball you need to pick up.
* You need to have enough liquid in the Sable Hairs.
* Without the proper amount of liquid, the brush hairs can get a
build-up of product.
* Also without enough liquid, the product will not flow properly.
* And, in order to get a good Smiley-Face, you need to start with enough
1. Large balls - should be done with the "Large" brush.
2. Small balls - can be done with any of the brushes.