Tammy Taylor ‘Original’ Powder Colours
Tammy has 12 original
powder colours +
Competitive Edge Whitest-White
(all are available in regular, summer & odor-less).
6-Pink powders; 4-White powders; Natural,
Peaches ‘n Cream & Clear.
Mixing Powder Colours...
All of these Tammy Taylor
"acrylic powder colours" can be mixed,
allowing the Nail Technician to come up with their own color.
The Pink & White powders
are in order of darkness:
– a very light opaque pink.
- Clear Pink
– a very light translucent pink. (CP)
- Dramatic Pink
– a medium pink with a warm undertone.
- True Pink
– a medium pink with a cool undertone; just a little pinker than dramatic
- Pinkest Pink
– a darker pink with a cool undertone. (PP)
– the darkest pink with a warm undertone. (P3)
– a very light white; looks like a natural free-edge.
- Dramatic White
– a medium white; very opaque, but not a stark white; looks natural.
– a very opaque, stark white; it looks like a French manicure white.
- Competitive Edge Whitest-White
- (CEWW, not shown) Dries slower and gives more time to create the smile-line. Good
for anyone having problems with their white drying too fast on the
free-edge. Great for Competitions.
All of the Pink
powders and the White powders look beautiful together; to make Pink &
powder – a mixture of white and clear;
to be used over the entire nail as one color; used mostly for clients who
wear color polish.
- Peaches ‘n Cream
powder – a light opaque peach; looks great on darker skin tones; used with
any of the white powders at the free-edge; makes a beautiful French
powder – a multi-purpose powder used alone or with original powders; and as
an overlay for Prizma powders.