"My HEMA-Free System was created specifically for people who have nail sensitivities and allergies. My favorite part of the HEMA-Free System is you can turn any gel manicure into a HEMA free nail service, while still using your favorite color gel polishes.”
HEMA-FREE PRIMER BOND
A non-acid primer for gel polish manicures. Dehydrates and prepares natural nail for adhesion. Note: No other nail prep products are needed.
Note: Many nail products used in the nail industry contain HEMA. The Tammy Taylor HEMA-FREE system encapsulates products that contain HEMA, which helps keep HEMA from touching a clients fingernail and skin.
HEMA FREE GEL MANICURE DIRECTIONS
- Remove polish
- Shape the natural nail with a 180-grit Zebra File
- Remove the shine from the natural nail with a 180-grit Zebra File (remove dust)
- Push back the cuticle with a metal pusher
- Dust off the natural nail with a plastic manicure brush
- Apply a thin coat of HEMA-FREE PRIMER BOND
- Always remember, chemicals should never touch the skin, especially those with sensitive nails and nail allergies
- Apply HEMA-FREE BASE GEL/ Cure 1-minute in a 36 Watt LED Lamp or 2 Minutes in a 36 Watt UV Lamp
- Note: Apply 1 or 2 thin coats depending on how much strength is needed/Cure after each coat
- Apply your favorite color gel polish/ Cure 1-minute in a 36 Watt LED Lamp or 2 Minutes in a 36 Watt UV Lamp/ Apply second coat of color gel polish/ Cure 1-minute in a 36 Watt LED Lamp or 2 Minutes in a 36 Watt UV Lamp
- Apply HEMA-FREE TOP GEL / Cure 1-minute in a 36 Watt LED Lamp or 2 Minutes in a 36 Watt UV Lamp
- Clean off tacky inhibition layer with Clean-It and a Towelette.
- Apply Conditioning Cuticle Oil.